Monday, March 21, 2011

It's Here!! :):)

The first day of Spring! :)


(ok it was a couple days ago. . .)

I always get so excited for the first day of spring!!!!

. . .it means summer is coming!
. . . and summer is magic :)

it makes me want to put on a baby pink sundress, sandals & sunglasses and go to the park!


part of me feels like a character from "the lion the witch and the wardrobe" who has been waiting years for spring to come back. . .good book!

a lot of me feels like one of the girls from "seven brides for seven brothers" singing in the barn-yard "Spring, Spring, Spring...!" :) (if you haven't seen this movie you have to!!! its a classic musical!)

Ever since I can remember my mom would make dirt cups on the first day of spring. . .


its a super yummy dessert with chocolate pudding, cool whip, oreos and gummy worms! :)

and now every year (this is only my second year) I make them!

Spring brings a new, beautiful, fresh and innocent start with it. . . blossoms & baby animals :)
I really want a kitten :)

its incredible how symbolic it is of Jesus's resurrection,
and the new life He brings to each of His children
. . .

God thank you for Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment