Monday, February 8, 2010

Bambinos

So for graduation at Corban I have to complete some church service and community service credits. Finding ways to serve in church was not a problem, however community service was less familiar to me...But! I found this great Christian outreach to the community that I am SOOO excited about! It is a local outreach called Bambinos. It is through a lady from my church (Perrydale) but it was created for the community. Basically they collect clothing, toys, bibs, blankets, shoes and a million other baby and children assesories for families who don't have them or can't afford to buy them. I fell in love with this outreach and I'm so excited to serve and work with the ladies involved in it! Here is the link to their website...Go check it out! Bambinos

No comments:

Post a Comment