Monday, June 25, 2012

Kisses from Katie

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Two weeks ago I got to spend a weekend with my family in my home town and It was awesome! We went to celebrate father's day with my dad :). My cousins happened to be visiting my while we were there and they have both recently been to Uganda so they were sharing about their experience and the impact it had on their lives. When I asked what inspired them to go in the first place she told me about a book that is now at the top of my must read list. The book is called Kisses From Katie and apparently a young girl about 22 years old wrote it about her decision to live in a village in Africa and serve God and the people there. I haven't read the book yet but I wanted share the promotional YouTube video that my cousin shared with me and hopefully inspire you to read her book too!

You HAVE to watch this!

click here to watch Kisses from Katie

and now on to the Library to check out the book!

Hope your day is full of blessings from our God and that you aren't to busy to bless others!


No comments:

Post a Comment