Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Justin + Allison = love

For our 2 year anniversary Justin took me to Portland!
We stayed in the Hotel Deluxe close to the Pearl district.
I LOVED it! He picked it out himself and surprised me with it :)
it is decorated in a 40s-50s Hollywood theme...palm branches outside,
beautiful old chandeliers, and right in the middle of the grand entryway there was a HUGE
frame featuring Audrey Hepburn, one of my FAVORITES! :)

Our Hotel is the white building on the right

This was our complimentary upgrade room :)

Justin bought me pink roses just like my wedding bouquet!

Right before we went out to dinner at the old spaghetti factory :)

The next day we found a fun little pizza parlor called Bellagios
it was delicious!
Here's to the day we said "I do"
forever and always
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment