Tuesday, October 5, 2010

my favorite little fair & rodeo :)

Jackson doing the tractor pull...he made it all the way the first time!










































Jaden was a little shy, but the second time he went out and did it!! (more than I can say about myself when I was his age...I was so proud of him!)

































Brothers :)














Baby animals at the fair...so cute! Jaden loved the bunnies he wanted to look at them all two times!















The boys each got to pick one ride...Jackson picked the big slide














Jaden picked the flying ride lol (can't remember the name)















and I got my elephant ear!! I can't tell you how long I have been waiting for this!














more fair food...fries, soda, taco salad...!





























family :)














happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment